Tracking our Representative and Senators in Washington
Our goal is to put patriotism to practice.
We're educating ourselves and our children on the principles and history that made America great. We're paying attention to and getting involved in our local, state and federal government. We're coming together locally to highlight & help out worthy causes and neighbors in need.
Thank you for joining us here and being part of the solution. We will strive to provide resources and opportunities for all of us to educate ourselves, unite with one voice, elect honorable men and women, and restore our Republic to the vision of our Founders.
We now meet on the 3rd Tuesday of Every Month.
Posted by Gail E. Engelhardt on May 2, 2013 at 3:39pm
Posted by Gail E. Engelhardt on May 2, 2013 at 8:19am
Started by Randy Due in Federal Politics Sep 29, 2012.
* I denounce violence, regardless of ideological motivation.
* I denounce anyone, from the Left, the Right or middle, who believes physical violence is the answer to whatever they feel is wrong with our country.
* I denounce those who wish to tear down our system and rebuild it in their own image, whatever that image may be.
* I denounce those from the Left, the Right or middle, who call for riots and violence as an opportunity to bring down and reconstruct our system.
* I denounce violent threats and calls for the destruction of our system – regardless of their underlying ideology – whether they come from the Hutaree Militia or Frances Fox Piven.
* I hold those responsible for the violence, responsible for the violence. I denounce those who attempt to blame political opponents for the acts of madmen.
* I denounce those from the Left, the Right or middle that sees violence as a viable alternative to our long established system of change made within the constraints of our constitutional Republic.